Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Day Anubis Came for Tea


   I just recently finished a short story project and I have to admit I’m absolutely in love with the characters. It was hard to limit my interaction, hard to leave this as just a short story. I’m planning to submit this to a wonderful Indie horror magazine for publication. If you’ve never checked out Dark River Press, you should visit their web site. SUPPORT YOUR INDIE CREATORS!!!!!!
   OK, enough of my soap box, let’s talk writing. An ancient God of death pays a visit to a young lady drowning in self abuse and lost potential. She’s crossed a line and now it’s time to pay the price.  Death see’s something special in the protagonist and asks her to answer a few questions, if he’s happy, she may get an extension.
   I loved writing this piece, and I loved how the story twisted and turned. I will post the publication date.

No comments:

Post a Comment