Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Multitasking Cephalopods & Hunting Artistic Genius

I recently put out a call for artists and illustrators. I'm looking for that rare creative partner with just  that pinch of insanity.

The response has been wonderful, I think I've found the artist I can see bringing my vision to life. BUT I've sent the script and descriptions to a few. What they send me back, as far as their concept from my writing, will determine who I team up with. It's not really about me, you see its about the characters. Their voices and what makes them happy.

This past week has encompassed a lot of movement, managing real life and various creative projects. Out with the old, in with the new. The first tentative steps down a new path of independent creation.  These changes and this new energy don't come without moments of doubt and vast expanses of reflection.

The driving force, my main focus is to see my comic script take its first breath of life. This is center and the target of my manic obsession. Each new effort, hour, thought...brings me one step closer to that realization.






No comments:

Post a Comment