Thursday, August 2, 2012

Squid Inks........

This week has been hectic BUT things have progressed nicely.
I believe I’ve found a creative partner / artist. This just took about a million pounds of stress off my shoulders.
This gentleman’s work is amazing, and when all the details are finalized I will be showing off his art all over the place.
I think he’s absolutely brilliant.
The most amazing part is working with someone who’s just as excited about THE PROJECT as I am.
This makes me write better, write more and work harder to produce something worthy of his talent and enthusiasm.

We’ve started collaboration (brewing nasty plans, plotting world domination)  already and I think this baby is going to be everything I believed it could be, and more due to his input. Like I said when we iron out the specifics I will introduce you.

1 comment:

  1. HBA Welcome Wagon...
    Wanted to let you know, you part of the Alliance. Please stop by and check to make sure your link is correct. Remember to say Thank You and visit the other HBA Members.

    Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
    Visit The Madness:
    [RETRO-ZOMBIE]
    HBA Curator

    ReplyDelete