Wednesday, May 23, 2012

IT"S ALIVE!!!!!

Getting into my my research....

 I love creating new things. That's the fun of being a fiction writer and it's even better if you write horror. My mad scientist labratory is filled with evil little darlings stirring to life.

The novel is twisting into half parts monster concentration camp + wars in hell + genetic experimentation, to half parts humanity proving it's still worth a shit to the cosmos + the acceptance of all that is different + not being on the top of the food chain.

A mish mash of  mixed ideals and lots of blood. I'm excited to see this start to develop and take on a life and soul of its own.

I don't know who I'm in love with more, my protagonist, her partner or the antagonist.

The research and creation of my alternate universe continues. A couple of pages quickly written up,  just to put down certain aspects these characters keep yelling about inside my head.


Granite Con fastly approaches, this sees me off to Boston / New Hampshire with my Team that worked on Cutter. It will be fantastic to get out and rub elbows again with other comic creators. My last foray at Wizard Con in New Orleans was an awesome learning experience. I love being emersed in the creator community.

 The next few months ore on track to be a superb adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment