Monday, May 28, 2012

What Was That Noise?

That noise is the sound of my brain hitting over-drive.

Research is going well, I've gotten back into writing blogs and the day job has decided to stop interfering for a few.

Today I immersed myself in the world of Doctor Who and pulled off another character analysis. I do love my Doctor. check out the post at http://www.doctorher.com/. Please leave a comment or two.

The info gathering for the novel is clicking along at warp speed. Soon it will be time to let the Muse take possession of the flesh suit and put all these ramblings on paper.

I did take some time to look over a few Indie Projects on Indiegogo. Everyone should stop in and take a look. Some brilliant work out there that needs support.

SUPPORT INDEPENDENT CREATORS!!!!

Back to the lawman stuff, if we should meet as I'm out and about and I ask you, what do you think is the best way to cage a wraith demon......just roll with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment